Project Manager – Building Industry
Required SkillsBuilding Construction Construction Construction Administration English Maltese Monitoring Project Management Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading local construction firm, providing complete solutions for your projects.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning every project and setting up realistic timelines for completion;
- Monitoring work progress, deadlines and benchmarks;
- Setting up and maintaining the risk management and health and safety aspect of each project;
- Conducting quality control on-site and monitoring at every stage;
- Conducting budget cost per project and monitoring of all costs and variances;
- Keeping all stakeholders in constant communication and maintaining healthy relationships.
- Holding any qualification in civil engineering, architecture, or project management would be an asset;
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar position.
- Excellent proficiency in both Maltese and English;
- Knowledge of current construction practices and safety on-site;
- Requires extreme organization skills, confidence and attention to detail;
- Be self-motivated and proactive in taking actions;