Project Manager (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAgile Attention to Detail Customer Needs Customer Requirements English Leadership Monitoring Organisational and Time Management SCRUM Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading IT services provider.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assume ownership of entrusted projects and their objectives;
- Develop and communicate project plans to the respective project teams;
- Define, plan and monitor projects’ work plans in terms of agreed timelines, outcomes, cost and quality;
- Constantly monitor and report on the project’s progress to all stakeholders;
- Identify schedule slippage and react accordingly to bring work back on time;
- Coordinate and manage customer meetings, remotely and on-site, in which the project team will be involved;
- Provide direction and support to the project team;
- Identify and manage risks using best practices including contingency plans;
- Perform testing of deliverables and take corrective action where necessary;
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions to senior management;
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs;
- Prepare for project delivery through documented deployment plans and training;
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards;
- Monitor and update project management tools;
- Ensure timely communication with and to all stakeholders.
- A tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Business Administration or a relevant field;
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Project Manager in the IT Industry, preferably in a software development environment;
- Fluency in English and Maltese, both written and spoken;
- Commitment to customer centricity and willingness to exceed expectations;
- Experience in project methodologies within an agile/scrum/waterfall framework;
- Conversant with project management methodologies and techniques (e.g. PRINCE 2, AGILE and PMI);
- Certified project manager, with comprehensive knowledge of software development.
- Strong leadership skills and team management skills;
- Able to perform well under pressure;
- Ability to quickly gain in depth understanding of business requirements;
- Pro-active, flexible, dedicated, and hardworking by nature;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
Must be an excellent team player and respond well to constructive feedback.