Property and Facilities Coordinator
Required SkillsAttention to Detail ELV Health and Safety Invoicing Monitoring Organisational and Time Management Quotations
Our client is leading communications services company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for scheduling, monitoring and keeping record of routine maintenance required in offices and retail outlets;
- Visit all premises on regular basis and propose the necessary actions according to the property check outcome;
- Speak with other employees reporting faults or any other issue and take the necessary actions;
- Liaise with employees and the leasing company with regards to the day-to-day operation of the leased vehicles;
- Organise with HR, employees and fuel stations with regards to fuel key fobs;
- Communicate with sub-contractors for quotations related to maintenance works, schedule the tasks and make sure that these are performed up to the desired standards;
- Keep track of all quotations and purchase orders issued by the Property team;
- Check, scrutinize and approve invoices received from suppliers and sub-contractors before these are processed for payment;
- Assist the property and facilities manager according to the needs especially when heading large projects;
- Perform the necessary changes on the access control system, intruder alarms and CCTV systems;
- Responsible for the weekly mail-run process;
- Upkeep of health and safety policies;
- Any other necessary duties as required in function by the team or company.
- Technical hands-on background and understanding of ELV systems and Electrical Installations;
- Knowledge of physical security, Health and Safety will be considered an asset.
- Well organised, able to handle administrative tasks and communicate with third parties;
- Has driver’s licence;
- Assertive and having an eye for detail;
- Availability to work on call;
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.