QA Engineer -Fixed Term Contract
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden -Hybrid set-up environment, Maternity Cover(Fixed term contract)
As a ComeOn Exploratory tester, you will quality assess the different whitelabels under ComeOn, identify buggy areas and find creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You will leave a lasting impact on the thousands of users that are using ComeOn and its suite of whitelabels for betting and playing.
As a QA engineer, you will participate in test case creation and execution activities.
- Analyze user stories and create test cases to cover all the different user combinations
- Execute test cases to identify bugs and improve the software quality
- Run regression tests for every release
- Writing and maintaining automation tests for new/existing features
- Estimate test activities to better gauge how long a test activity might take to complete
- Supports PO to breakdown epic stories into sizeable development chunks to ensure there is a stream of smaller tasks available for test
- Assist in planning and controlling the test environment to make sure test environments are in healthy condition for test activities
- Coordinate test activities during different phases of the project
- Communicating with all stakeholders to report the status of the test and to highlight any issues that might hamper the release
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Hands-on testing (UI, Usability, Functional and Integration)
- Experience of running the manual test tasks from the project start to finish. Reporting on progress in line with the processes and escalating issues and risks where appropriate
- Experience in the creation of test strategies with focus and maintenance of quality standards and validation techniques
- Experience with JIRA or similar test management tools
- Understanding of relational databases; working knowledge of SQL preferred
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Testing client /server-based web & mobile applications
- REST-API testing using Postman / SoapUI / REST-ASSURED or any other similar frameworks
- Experience on MongoDB or NoSQL databases
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Understanding of Cypress and Selenium test automation frameworks
- Experience working in agile methods like SCRUM / KANBAN
- No restriction to travel abroad
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
- Hybrid work Setup
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant
for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!