Required SkillsEngineering Degree Manufacturing Materials Mechanical Microsoft Office
Our client is a leader in innovative engineered solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Resolution of customer complaints through 8D reporting;
- Being part of multidisciplinary teams for problem-solving, continual improvement, and risk reduction plans;
- Taking initiative to propose and lead or implement improvement projects;
- Reviewing new product drawings and requirements and giving feedback;
- Using measurement and testing equipment for investigations;
- Taking an active role in achieving the departmental KPIs as well as supporting other departments to achieve their goals;
- Ensuring that the Quality Management System integrity is maintained, in line with internal and IATF 16949 requirements;
- Promoting customer focus and continual improvement;
- Being part of or leading internal and/or external quality audits.
- Holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Hons.) or Bachelor of Science (Hons.);
- Knowledge in statistics or Six Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt training will be considered an asset;
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (and preferably Maltese);
- Able to work under own initiative;
- Good use of Microsoft Office tools;
- Able to work against a plan to meet deadlines;
- Able to work with different teams, in different roles, and maintain good working relationships both external and internal;
- Attentive to detail, logical, practical, and proactive.