Required SkillsAutoCAD CCNA Cisco Fibre Optic Cables Telecommunications
Our client is leading communications services company.
- Upkeep of Radio Base Station (RBS) sites through regular maintenance of all RBS sites;
- Diagnose and resolve faults on all RBS equipment, transmission equipment and fibre optic equipment;
- Upkeep of the transmission equipment;
- Work on fibre optic network and systems including the configuration and commission of fibre optic networks;
- Instal RBS hardware on sites (including poles, cable trays, cables, antenna panels, microwave links and equipment cabinets, etc…).
- MCAST BTEC national diploma, or equivalent, in telecommunications or electronics;
- Familiarity with common software packages like MS Excel, MS Word and MS Access is considered an asset;
- A valid driving licence;
- Familiarity with AutoCAD is considered an asset;
- Previous work in a telecommunications environment is considered an asset;
- Cisco CCNA certification is considered an asset;
- Enemalta Licence A is considered an asset.
- Willing to work at heights (especially, but not exclusively, on telecom towers);
- Willing to learn new technologies;
- A strong team player but equally capable to work alone;
- Forthcoming in demanding situations;
- Capable to communicate in a clear and concise manner;
- Reliable, trustworthy and dependable.