Passionate about headhunting, employer branding and all things recruitment?
About the job
We have a spot open for a Recruiter to join the team. Not just any Recruiter though, we're looking for a high volume 'Super Recruiter' to support our Operations hiring focusing on finding talent for our functions within Customer Service, Payments & Fraud, Trading and Responsible Gaming.
What you’ll do
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to solve key hiring problems.
- Using a range of sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook and other platformsto deliver on hiring briefs as well as build pipelines.
- Managing the recruitment process, coaching hiring managers on best practise and keeping things moving and all parties informed.
- Networking within the field of Customer Service both on the Island and Globally-building those pipelines.
- Screening and interviewing profiles and assessing both language competencies and culture fit.
Who you are
- You are used to high volume recruitment.
- You're knowledgeable in the latest resourcing tools and search methods.
- You think outside the box when it comes to employer branding.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Holding yourself accountable for deliverables, following KPI’s, crunching numbers and quantifying your activities.
- Owning Talent Acquisition to help achieve the most traction for recruitment campaigns.
- Using your creativity and network to leverage external communications positioning Betsson Group as the Employer of Choice.
Extra awesome if you have experience within
- Employer Branding initiatives.
- Posting ads on job boards.
- Social media ads.
- Coming up with innovative ideas to help attract, engage and hire talent.
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language.
Where you'll be
- Where in the world? For this role you are based at our Head Quarters in Malta. Furthermore we offer 10 days per year of remote work from any EU location.
- Prefer to work mostly from home? Not a problem! We offer a hybrid working model which gives our Betssonites the best of two worlds: 2 days working from the office to connect and collaborate in person and 3 days working from home to reflect our employees’ preference.
- Become part of an extended family consisting of 60+ nationalities, 75% millenials.
- Enjoy a good work life balance with our hybrid remote model; 2 days working from the office to connect and collaborate in person and 3 days working from home to reflect your preference.
- Grow in your career through various different learning and development programs.
- Join an equal opportunity employer where 40% of our workforce are women, and growing.
- Become part of a passionate and industry leading team which mission is to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
- Explore our cutting edge technologies in multiple area of our systems.
Want to know more about the employee benefits we offer in Malta? Read about it on our careers page: https://www.betssongroup.com/career/relocation/
Don’t tick all the boxes but think you might still be qualified? We still would love to hear from you!
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.