Required SkillsAttention to Detail Client Networking Compliance MGA Organisational Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide ongoing support to a portfolio of clients, meeting respective requirements, demands, and expectations;
- Ensure clients remain compliant with MGA, UKGC and other regulators’ rules and regulations, as applicable, and that regular reporting obligations are adhered to;
- Liaise with prospective clients, outlining the optimal operational set-up for their requirements and act as a regulatory consultant in terms of regulatory changes and demands;
- Manage license applications and liaise with clients concerning application submission documentation including due diligence materials, business plans, policies, procedures, and agreements;
- Liaise with the MGA, FIAU and other supervisory bodies to respond to client queries;
- Follow local and international regulatory compliance scene, monitor and review developments within the regulatory environment;
- Update our clients with day-to-day support on issues relating to compliance and regulation.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role;
- Possess a degree in Law, accounting or currently pursuing ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Be result-oriented, responsible, highly meticulous, organized and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work on your initiative and under pressure;
- Capable of working within a team, prioritizes and work to demanding deadlines;
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for detail;
- Willingness to learn and improve.
- Have a keen interest in the gaming industry.