Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Job Description and Duties
- Reporting to the After Sales Manager;
- Conduct servicing of lifts, repairs and faults finding activities in response to customer and business requirements;
- Carry out repairs, fault finding, close job cards by tying workflow to schedule as per Company standards and clients’ requirements;
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions;
- Ensure that all equipment required is according to the job card, client exigencies and system limitations;
- Compile timely and proper reports documentation for any repairs conducted by completing necessary forms, reports, logs, and records on the mobile app as per departmental procedures;
- Provide clear handing over to the client and close off required paperwork at end of the visit;
- Make recommendations for improvements and upgrades to clients on-site and pass on proposals to sales executives;
- Participate in on-call duties according to schedule to attend to clients’ needs accordingly;
- Operate the Company vehicle in a safe manner and make proper use of the field automation systems;
- Share information across the organisation by using the right communication flows;
- Apply appropriately mannered communication skills with clients, colleagues, and superiors;
- Comprehend customer requirements, provide high-quality service and customer support during site visits;
- Build positive relationships with customers, apply excellent customer care at all times and oversee the preservation of both the clients’ and company’s property and equipment;
- Be aware of electrical, mechanical, and chemical health and safety issues; also understand appropriate manual handling techniques;
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Maintain customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential;
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols;
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- Preferably holding an MQF Level 5 Diploma or MQF Level 4 Certificate in Electrical/ Mechanical subjects;
- Experience in the service field.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English and preferably also Maltese;
- Possess a valid driving license;
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.