Reservation Agent (German Speaking)
Required SkillsClient Networking English German Payments Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international operator in the hospitality industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Carrying out daily arrival and departure checks;
- Advising our international guests by email and phone;
- Responsible for the maintenance of our property management systemand other hotel specific systems as well as all our guest and customer data;
- Checking the reservations as well as our incoming payments;
- Processing various guest enquiries;
- Implementing our Standard Operating Procedure;
- Keeping monthly overnight statistics and process commissions.
- Holding professional training or completed studies in the field of hotel management;
- At least 1 year in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in German and English;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and good knowledge of reservation systems;
- A team player with a high sense of responsibility and quality consciousness;
- Highly organised and able to prioritise;
- Ability to multi-task and to work well in a high-profile environment.