Sales and Marketing Executive
Required SkillsArabic Customer Requirements English Marketing Plans Promotion
Our client is a leader in distributing products to the African Market.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Support Assistant Manager with the Africa business;
- Develop and maintain communication with the team in Africa;
- Responsible for direct communication with customers and marketing team and assist in sales effort;
- The employee will be the first liner operationally with the Africa marketing team and progressively perform direct marketing / some retailer activity
- Will use Admin /Microsoft NAVISION for Africa business
- Assist in Africa business development if Arabic speaking (website, online shop, etc)
- Will learn the spirits' business role to be interchangeable with our current employee on this business line.
- Preferably in possession of a degree or equivalent (NVQ Level 6 and above), however, a post-secondary qualification (NVQ Level 5) may be considered;
- Experience in a similar role is an asset.
- Excellent English and Arabic communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Quick learner / sharp / eye for detail/energetic;
- Flexible and able to work outside of normal working hours;
- Outgoing personality with confidence and can-do attitude;
- The ability to travel to Africa is essential.