Sales Executive (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsClient Networking English Leadership Maltese Negotiation Problem Solving Sales Self-motivation Target Setting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client are a market leader in commercial vehicle imports & exports, and vehicle servicing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Focus on our corporate clients, ensuring they are being well served by offering a quality service and product;
- Place proactive outbound calls to potential prospects and follow up regularly with;
- Schedule and attend meetings with new and existing clients at their premises;
- Give presentations tailored to each business for products and services available;
- Expand our Customer database;
- Follow up on existing customers to maintain relationship;
- Create / recommend promotions, sales campaigns and implement pro-active sales strategies;
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our current vehicle inventory;
- Meet or exceed sales targets;
- Answer any queries, recommendations and complaints that the clients may have.
- Experience in a similar role, within the automotive industry.
- Excellent written and communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- A good team player with excellent communication skills;
- Be highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- strong negotiating skills, self-driven and ambitious;
- Have strong leadership skills and the ability to build strong relationships with customers;
- Computer literate and be a vehicle enthusiast.