Required SkillsCommunication Confidence Customer Requirements Data Gathering Negotiation Problem Solving Promotion Sales Self-motivation
Our client is a well-established importer and distributor of quality Food and Beverages.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to Sales Manager on sales and provide feedback about the marketing of new or established products;
- Represent the company, its mission, culture and values when meeting clients;
- Service existing accounts obtain orders and establish new accounts;
- Planning and organising a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors;
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature;
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach;
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs;
- Ensure an adequate supply of all products needed for selling by checking inventory regularly;
- Customer satisfaction by establishing a high degree of good rapport with them;
- Deal with dissatisfied customers in a satisfactory manner;
- Conduct all business transactions in a manner that coincides with the high ethical standards of the Company;
- Keep oneself updated on the Company’s products;
- Collect payments from customers in a timely manner;
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.;
- Market conditions and competitive activities.
- Experience in a similar role;
- Hotel or/and Pastry Chef background will we a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, Maltese will be considered an asset;
- Customer-oriented skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Able to meet agreed sales and profit targets;
- Adaptability, dependability, resourcefulness, critical thinking, negotiation skills, attention to detail and organised.
- Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 17.00.
- Company car;
- Fuel allowance;
- Ipad and mobile.