Required SkillsCommunication Customer Needs Customer Requirements Customer Service Data Gathering Sales Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading Educational Institute.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Engaging and consulting customers from a database of leads;
- Listening to customer’s goals, build trusted relationships & educate on our learning solutions;
- Tracking all customer interactions in a CRM system;
- Sending emails with information about courses, workshops and events;
- Sharing accurate sales forecasts & information with your team lead;
- Identifying and executing strategic sales opportunities;
- Looking for opportunities to improve processes and be more effective;
- Working with marketing, academic, operations and technology teams to drive business growth;
- Making customer satisfaction your priority, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close.
- Experience in Sales, Recruitment or Account Management is considered a plus. However, applicants with the right aptitude will also be considered;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral English.
- Competitive, energetic and fun personality;
- Outstanding communication skills & ability to influence others internally and externally;
- Ability to think on your feet, try new approaches & bounce back when things don’t go your way;
- Motivation driven by KPIs — you’re a go-getter for results.