Senior Associate Lawyer (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Data Protection English Law Maltese Privacy Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing general legal advice support and assistance (including legal opinions and legal research) to the company Legal Director on various legal issues;
- Reviewing and amending specific company Regulations;
- Reviewing and drafting various contracts;
- Interfacing closely with and advising the company Administration staff on various legal queries arising out of their work;
- Providing prompt and concise legal advice and specific solutions-oriented support to all the company’s departments.
- A warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta;
- At least 3 years previous experience in the corporate/commercial and financial services practice areas;
- A post-graduate degree will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in both English and Maltese (written and spoken). Additional languages will be given value;
- An ability to communicate skilfully and work with enthusiasm and drive;
- Well-developed situation-handling skills;
- Be career oriented and have an ambition to develop progressively within the Firm;
- Be technology adept and have excellent computer skills;
- Exceptionally good Ms Office, Ms Excel, and PowerPoint skills that will be necessary for the drafting of various legal documents as necessary and for the creation of engaging presentations as necessary;
- Be flexible and welcoming to change, have excellent and organizational and planning skills;
- Be meticulous and have a keen eye for detail, have exceptionally good problem solving skills, and possess and ability to remain calm and composed during times of uncertainty and stress;
- Be capable of forming strong, lasting, and meaningful relationships with others while maintaining firm adherence to legal standards;
- Be able to work alone or in teams with the energy and time dedication which the legal profession demands.