Senior Content Writer
Required SkillsContent Content Writing Email Marketing English Organisational Product SEO Social Media Teamwork Time Management Writing Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a company that provides outsourcing services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Build the annual content calendar for key stories, execution deadlines and resources;
- Oversee content creation and production for the company and its clients;
- Develop compelling content for target audiences across multiple platforms: web, email, product descriptions, videos, educational articles, social media posts etc.;
- Conduct industry research, (e.g., Forex, Crypto), to develop original content;
- Proof-read and edit content to improve quality;
- Execute SEO best practices / key word research to improve content responsiveness;
- Recommend new content to address gaps in current portfolio;
- Support in joint efforts to raise brand awareness by using customer statistics;
- Communicate and cooperate efficiently with the marketing team on daily and weekly tasks.
- Have 3-5 years’ minimum experience as a content/copywriter or in communications, preferably in the forex / crypto or igaming industry;
- Habe a native or business level fluency in spoken and written English;
- Expertise to plan, write, edit and revise a wide range of content: storytelling, editorial, marketing, social media, technical, corporate and employee branding;
- Proficient knowledge of applying SEO best practices and keyword placement;
- Ensure technical accuracy, and all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone);
- Research industry-related topics to create compelling themes and content.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills;
- An active collaborator and proficient communicator in a team environment;
- Passionate and curious about creating content for multiple platforms.