Senior HR Business Partner (m/f/x)
Your daily pitch:
The Senior HR Business Partner will join the HR BP Team to collaborate with the stakeholders across the organisation in all the various aspects of employee relations, people management, organisational design, and development. We put emphasis on close relationship with people managers, on understanding the business direction and needs, on coaching and mentoring towards the best approach.
In our HR Team, we are committed to growth and learning. We build relationships based on trust and our professional competence. Collaboration, dialog, exchange of ideas, solution-focused approach are the code of conduct for our daily work.
Your playing field
- Collaborate with HR Director, HR Team and leadership team to drive and implement People and Organisation strategy across Tipico
- Work closely with people managers to foster leadership excellence and bring to life leadership standards and the business's core values.
- Support the business units' leaders in continuously developing the organisation towards achievement of the business strategy
- Support and coach management and leadership in resolving people matters and in applying talent management, L&D, and rewards tools for effective management, engagement, and retention of employees
- Oversee business unit recruitment initiatives in order to ensure that the right talent is attracted and onboarded
- Contribute directly to the recruitment and onboarding of strategically important roles
- Own HR data from an integrity and principle perspective and use People Analytics to understand main trends and collaborate on solutions to target discovered issues.
- Ensure that effective and appropriate HR policies, procedures, and guidelines are in place which meets legal requirements, best practice, and organisational objectives