Senior Manager – Accounting and Internal Control
Required SkillsBusiness Development Client Relations CPA Risk analysis Risk Management
Our client is a leading global provider of audit, finance, risk advisory, tax, consulting and related services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Leading a team of professionals to manage and deliver on client engagements whilst also contributing to the execution of the businesses strategic plans including business development;
- Develop and coach high performing people and teams, leading, guiding and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client services;
- Building and leading motivated and effective teams, maintaining high-level key talent retention and leading them to achieve and surpass business goals;
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of advisory engagements, ensuring that these are scheduled and delivered in line with agreed service levels;
- Contributing to the development and management of the risk advisory business;
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships, and contributing to the development of new business opportunities;
- Servicing a portfolio of key clients and successfully developing service offerings to meet demands;
- Working with other departments to provide coordinated solutions to clients.
- At least 7 years' internal/external audit experience preferably with Big 4;
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA or BA Acct qualification or equivalent) and Maltese CPA;
- Experience in the areas of internal control and assurance services performed in accordance with ISAE and ISRS;
- IIA and/or CISA certifications would be considered an asset but not mandatory;
- Industry experience in financial services and/or gaming would be considered an asset.
- Business acumen and insight to be an effective business advisor to clients;
- Experience managing and leading teams effectively;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Motivated self-starter with an ambition to continue progressing successfully in your career.