Senior Mobile Application Developer
We are searching for an app developer with a great team spirit and a drive to explore new technologies to join our Stockholm office. Having fun and staying curious is very important to us, so we mean it when we say that you will have a really good time working with us at the Comeon Group.
Anyway, what will you do as our Senior Application developer?
- Maintaining and managing releases (Develop necessary CI, CD processes),
- Maintenance of the apps. (Stability, Crashes etc.)
- Developing desired features,
- Attending dailies, groomings and other ceremonies that is required by the agile methodology of the team.
- Follow the updates that have been done in our Website, implement necessary changes accordingly. (Remember our main product is a Webview Wrapper App.)
Technical Skills Required:
● 6+ years of experience in development of large scale mobile applications with multiple brandings.
● Ability to manage and organize release procedures of multiple Apps. Familiar with Mobile CI/CD tools. (Gitlab CI)
● Experience on hybrid (Web) mobile app development. (Webview Wrappers)
● Strong understanding of iOS and/or Android software design patterns (e.g., MVC, MVVM, MVP)
● Willing to work with a cross platform tech stack. Challenger spirit!
● Good knowledge of Data Structures & Algorithms. (The role requires a lot of vanilla solutions to a wide variety of software challenges.)
● Personal abilities: Good communication skills in English, team player and self driven/sufficient on technical solutions. Can execute on bigger projects without additional support.
Technical Skills Desired:
- Bilingual (technically),
- Experience with Webview Wrappers (Hybrid Mobile Development),
- iOS experience is favoured.
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! Check us out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.