Senior Regulatory Advisor
Required SkillsACCA Bachelors Degree in Law Client Relations Compliance Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor and review developments within the regulatory environment by following the local and international regulatory scene;
- Keep abreast with upcoming developments and willingness to readily to quickly respond to changes within the industry;
- Liaise with prospective clients, outlining the optimal operational set-up for their requirements and act as a Regulatory Consultant in terms of Regulatory changes and demands;
- Manage license applications and liaise with clients about application submission documentation including due diligence materials, business plans, policies, procedures, and agreements;
- Act as a point of liaison between the license holder and the regulator, mainly the Malta Financial Services Authority;
- Ensure that all licensed entities remain compliant with all the applicable rules and regulations and that regular reporting obligations are adhered to
- Update our clients with day-to-day support on issues relating to compliance and regulation.
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role;
- Possessing a degree in Law, Accounting, Compliance, or an equivalent qualification.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory framework underlying the financial services industry, and related structures;
- Proactive, attentive and eager to ensure all regulatory compliance is adhered to at all times;
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.