Are you interested in joining a global, dynamic and collaborative company that is driven by providing a superior search experience? Are you willing to shape and influence how the entire organization thinks about SEO? Do you want to take part of building something new, challenge the status quo, and shape your own role as an expert in SEO? Then join us to create the best customer search experience in the industry!
The SEO Manager is responsible for building and enhancing the search engine visibility for multiple brands within Betsson Group. You will support your brands using analytics insights and best practices to deliver sustainable ranking increases and improved user experience across all devices.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Maintain full ownership of the SEO strategy on/off site for several Betsson brands across your assigned market. Lead brands toward improvement in organic search performance: increase search engine visibility, volume of organic traffic, and increase keyword reach and ranking.
- Be the single point of contact for everything related to SEO for the dedicated brands. Represent dedicated brands outside of the central SEO department by working closely with key stakeholders (local brand managers, global brand managers, content managers, and product owners) of the brands.
- Represent SEO channel in quarterly performance review meetings and quarterly briefs / de-briefs.
- Forecast and manage the SEO budget for the dedicated brands. Lead quarterly budget planning & manage budget spend. Run top level execution of quarterly SEO campaigns of the brands you are assigned to.
- Track and report on the main KPIs to key Betsson stakeholders, SEO Marketing Owner and Head of SEO on regular basis.
Awesome if you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent (optional)
- iGaming experience (optional)
- Content creation
- 3-5 years of SEO experience
What is in it for me?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.