SEO Marketing Owner
Are you interested in joining a global, dynamic and collaborative company that is driven by providing a superior search experience? Are you willing to shape and influence how the entire organization thinks about SEO? Do you want to take part of building something new, challenge the status quo, and shape your own role as an expert in SEO? Then join us to create the best customer search experience in the industry!
What is in it for me?
The SEO Marketing Owner is the full owner of all SEO activities done in the dedicated markets.
Working closely with the regional marketing teams to ensure short- and long-term growth. The SMO has a strategic role in coaching and guiding the regional teams ensuring communication and knowledge sharing.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Independently collaborate with business teams to gain insights out of reporting in partnering units – define actionable initiatives that positively impact traffic.
- Provide traffic insights inclusive of data management, profiling, tagging, budgeting, forecasting and analytics with operational oversight
- Forecast and manage the Central SEO budget. Lead quarterly budget planning & manage budget spend.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to create and update landing pages and websites optimized for converting traffic
- Track results of spend and perform testing for continual improvement
- Guiding and building your team to manage lead generation efforts for organic traffic.
- Taking full ownership of the day-to-day on-site/off-site SEO development & optimization activities across websites.
- Monitor, evaluate, and build Google analytics reports to optimize, measure users and track conversions.
- Coach and support the Site teams to ensure maximum results.
Extra awesome if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (optional)
- 5-7 years of SEO experience or equivalent in digital marketing acquisition.
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar role, ideally within the iGaming industry, or background in a multi-brand environment.
- Leadership experience
- Open to change
- iGaming experience (optional)
- Content creation