SEO Specialist (Japanese Speaking)
Required SkillsContent Writing Japanese SEM SEO Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a game changer in the iGaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Review and analyze sites for areas that can be improved and optimized;
- Conduct in-depth keyword research, manage keyword rank tracking and report to drive the most valuable traffic;
- Work closely with the Content team to populate the websites with valuable and SEO Friendly Content;
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors;
- As a Technical SEO, assist in the technical audits, analysis, and implementation of technical recommendations;
- Identify, plan, and execute technical SEO recommendations for our brands including site architecture & page load speed consulting, site Migrations, Redesigns and indexing;
- Outreach Campaign and Link Building;
- Maintain up-to-date, personal knowledge of SEO in line with industry trends.
- At least 1 year SEO experience;
- Have excellent communication skills in Japanese and English;
- Strong project management and communication skills;
- Highly organized, possessing effective coordination, time management and interpersonal skills.
- An attractive package that includes great benefits, will be offered to the right candidate.