Sportsbook Proposition Manager
We are looking for a Sportsbook Proposition Manager to lead and own our Global sports proposition across multiple brands in multiple markets.
With a keen interest in sports, you will help engage, retain and activate our customer base.
Main Activities / Key Responsibilities:
● Own and deliver the central Sportsbook proposition strategy ensuring we create market-leading experiences that deliver enhanced retention and brand loyalty.
● Responsible for the global CRM promotions calendar for sports across multiple brands and markets within the ComeOn Group
● Deliver best in class player promotions based on an understanding of sports betting and player base
● Collaborate with local CRM & VIP teams, Central Sportsbook team & Customer Insight Manager on best promotional mechanics and cost-effective proposition
● Influence CRM product roadmaps to ensure the group has the required bonus tools, features and front-end customer experience.
● Responsible for continuous optimisation of global and local promotions and performance – managing promotional budget and its efficiency to deliver NGW.
● Research new engagement tools and techniques
Relationships and Communication:
There will be a close working relationship with other members of the Central CRM department and the Sportsbook Operations Team.
The role will also be working with Country Managers, BI and the Sportsbook team, communicating face to face, over Slack, via video call & through presentations.
There is also the possibility of travelling to Malta
● Increase in sportsbook retention/reactivation rates
● Increase in active days
● Increase in bets per active
● Increase in reactivation rates
● Increase in x-sell rates
● Bonus Spend Management
Skills and competencies:
- Passion for sports betting, that has a strong understanding of global sports and the online betting landscape.
- Solid understanding of bonus types, mechanics, odds boosts, etc.
- Willing to think out of the box to deliver engaging sportsbook promotions onsite and through external channels
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with the ability to use a range of data insights & sources to tell a compelling story
- Superb communication, organisational, operational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Someone with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar sportsbook or CRM role
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Additionally we’ve got:
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Friday drinks provided
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare Cover
- and more…
These benefits are subject to change & may be restricted by Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.