Swedish Speaking Account Manager
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Client Networking Customer Service Oral Communication Swedish
Our client is an outsourcing company specializing in the management of strategic activities.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the management of sales and relationships with particular customers;
- Maintains the company's existing relationships with the clients, so that they will continue using the company for business;
- Identify revenue opportunities within prospects and customers communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed;
- Meet measurable goals and sales quotas set on a quarterly basis.
- Holding a degree in Economics or/and Finance;
- Sales experience is a must;
- Experience in B2B and B2C.
- Fluent in written and verbal business level Swedish (is a must) and English; Finnish is a real plus but not a must;
- Excellent communication ability and being able to meet all types of people;
- Good time management and ability to work on their own at times;
- Good at customer contact and accommodating;
- Be able to work and deliver under pressure.
- Benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.