Swedish Speaking Brand Executive
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Stockholm + Hybrid setup environment
This is a key role within the Brand Team where the Brand Executive is responsible for the day to day execution of operational tasks as planned and agreed together with the Brand (Operations) Manager and according to the brand vision and strategy set together with the Brand (Operations) Manager. You will also be assisting the Brand Operations Manager with creating the monthly CRM campaign plan as well as follow up on campaign results.
As a real doer, in this role you will be writing copy, request translations (if required) and creatives, ensuring the content on the brand site is always fresh and up-to-date as well as executing and delivering customer communications through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, DMs & mobile push).
To follow the brand values, tone of voice and long-term strategy in all communication is of essence in this role.
- Assisting the Brand Operations Manager with creating the monthly CRM campaign plan as well as following up on results independently and together with the BI team
- Coordinating campaign briefs & requests according to agreed timelines
- Using internal and third-party provider platforms to create campaign specific pages & promotions while ensuring correct groups, segments & offers are used and correct sections of the website are updated as per plans
- Updating content (e.g. text & resources) on the site
- Creating and publishing engaging copy according to the brand tone of voice! This will be used for customer communication to encourage new & existing players to engage with the site & take part in promotions
- Managing & executing the brand’s communication delivery – accurately & as per given timelines. This will include setting up, testing, sending, tracking & reporting on email, SMS & push campaigns
- Establishing solid communication channels to central operations to inform them about planned campaigns to ensure synergy.
- Swedish at native level
- Impeccable writing and editing skills; mastery of grammar, punctuation and style
- Strong organisational skills, excellent time management and experience of balancing multiple projects essential.
- Strong time management skills.
- General IT-knowledge: Internet, browsers, MS Office, etc.
- Solid command in English (both written and verbal).
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to tailor your dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines for large, multi-phase projects
- Ideally some iGaming industry experience
- Marketing knowledge and/or experience
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Generous pension and insurance benefits (Inc. Pension, Life, Health and Occupational injury insurance)
- A 5K SEK Annual Wellbeing Allowance
- Benefits portal with amazing offer and deals!
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events!
- Flexible working hours.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant
for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!