Tax Compliance Accounting Officer
Required SkillsAccounts Analytical Compliance CRS Forex Microsoft Office Organisational and Time Management Reconciliation Tax Returns VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leader in trading services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for Quarterly VAT Returns and vat reconciliations;
- Responsible for US Qualified Intermediary submissions and compliance with QI IRS regulations;
- Responsible for reconciliations as required;
- Responsible for FATCA and CRS Returns;
- Keep required information for Returns up to date;
- Carry out yearly tax calculation and tax returns for the group companies;
- Keep up to date with tax regulation updates;
- Any other accounting duties and reports as may be determined by the Company from time to time.
- Hold a Diploma in Accounting or initial stages of ACCA;
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience within an Accounts environment;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in business English;
- Have very strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Experience in tax department would be considered an advantage;
- Previous experience in Compliance will be considered an asset.
- Have organisational and time management skills;
- Have numerical and analytical skills.