Required SkillsInternational Taxation Leadership Organisational and Time Management Target Setting TAX Tax Returns Teamwork VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a diverse professional corporate services firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Advising in tax matters and assisting international and local clients with necessary tax advisory engagements;
- Assisting in tax compliance, including preparation and submission of corporate and personal tax returns;
- Preparation and submission of tax refund forms and shareholders registration forms;
- Collaborate and communicate with Tax Authorities;
- Stay well informed with direct and indirect tax developments locally and internationally.
- ACCA qualified or equivalent;
- Experience within a similar role for a minimum of 2 years.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- A strong command of Maltese income tax and VAT law;
- Self motivated and able to work against deadlines;
- Considered a leader and has the ability to work on own initiative and in a team;
- An interest in VAT legislation will be considered as an asset.