Technical Compliance Analyst
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid
The successful candidate will work alongside the senior technical compliance analyst to monitor and coordinate technical compliance-related matters. The technical compliance analyst would have an excellent relationship, among others, with internal stakeholders involved, especially but not limited to, the technical and product teams. The chosen candidate will therefore be the bridge between these teams and the compliance team. The analyst would also work closely with the compliance officers within the team in order to be able to translate requirements in various jurisdictions into user stories and ultimately push forward their technical implementation. S/he will also coordinate external technical audits which are regulatorily required on the various markets and assist with ensuring a compliant change-management programme.
- Translation of regulatory requirements into user stories
- Identify technical gaps and propose compliant solutions
- Maintain ongoing communication with product and tech teams in the company
- Document solutions proposed and undertaken through clear change-management procedures
- Support the delivery of projects incl. the tech implementation of new regulatory requirements
- Coordinate regulatory audits by providing support to other teams involved
- Oversee the technical audit programme to ensure alignment with regulatory expectations
- Facilitate the collection of data as part of regulatory reporting or internal projects
- Monitoring of compliance-related technical failures and escalation to relevant teams
- A strong knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a gaming or other regulated company with previous with previous exposure to regulations that require technical implementation
- Able to think outside the box and excellent analytical skills
- Organised and has an eye for detail
- Able to work independent and manage projects
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package including a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Mondays and Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!