Technical Sales Executive (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAdministration Business Development Communication Customer Needs Customer Requirements Driving Licence Driving License English Maltese Microsoft Office Oral Communication Planning and Scheduling Recruitment Relationships Sales Target Setting Technical Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company of domestic appliances.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage overall sales administration functions to expected levels of customer satisfaction and to company agreed processes and standards;
- Responsible for all aspects and stages of the post-sale function, commencing at conclusion of sales order confirmation stage and concluding with final sale fulfilment with customer;
- Manage the company's sales products and services by responding to calls and e-mail enquiries and sending quotations;
- Design, review, improve, implement, record, and ensure the adherence to, sales administration operational procedures and processes;
- Provide all sales administration and support backup for the sales team members, ensuring timely follow up of all enquiries and handling all customer related aspects of sales fulfilment, and releasing product sales specialists from all administration related tasks to enable them to devote the majority of their time to concluding new sales;
- Ensure adherence to company process and procedures and other internal controls in all stages of the sales cycle, maintaining and regularly updating the team’s Standard Operating Procedure manual;
- Monitor sales target performance against agreed forecasts;
- Issue quotations, process correspondence generated by sales and schedule appointments for sales team to visit sites and customers;
- Assist in the compilation of tender documents and in the processing of contracts obtained by sales team;
- Attend regular management meetings and proactively bringing forward issues for discussion with a view of increasing the efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction of the sales administration function;
- Liaise with the manager responsible for service delivery to ensure a smooth and seamless high quality service to our customers;
- Manage and maintain an updated customer database, prepare regular correspondence and newsletter for customers and identifying opportunities to market the Company’s products and promote sales;
- Be responsible for promotion and sales of particular products or product lines as may be decided;
- Any other duties and responsibilities normally falling under the sales administration function;
- Maintain constant communication to customers through regular scheduled meetings;
- Proactively recruit new customers and increase market coverage.
- Previous sales experience within a technical environment;
- Previous administration experience;
- Be computer literate with knowledge of standard office software;
- Must be in possession of a valid and clean driving licence.
- Be fluent in both Maltese and English;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Be a team player.