Technical Support Technician (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsBachelor Degree in Communications Communication Electrical Electrical Engineering Engineer English Information Technology Maltese Microsoft Office Oral Communication Telecommunications Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is leading communications services company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide first level technical support to Corporate Clients on internet, telephony and other corporate services;
- Support SMS Aggregator business in fault resolution;
- Troubleshoot any pertaining issues in conjunction with the customer and internal teams;
- Liaise with other sections within the Technology Department in order to carry out the support function;
- Liaise with the Care Department on customer related problems and requests;
- Maintain and upkeep the necessary documentation;
- Undergo staff training as required by the company.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite;
- Fluent in both Maltese and English language;
- Knowledge in Networking or Telecommunications Systems would be considered an asset;
- A Diploma in Computing, IT, Engineering or Communications will be considered an asset.
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Strong Communication and interaction skills.