ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Katowice, Poland + Hybrid setup environment or Remote
ComeOn Group is looking for an Operations to strengthen our awesome TechOps team! This is a great opportunity to join an expanding online gambling company with a strong offering of online Casino and Betting products that extends across multiple brands and locations.
The person joining us must have the ability to make this job their own and able to face challenges. They are keen to learn, keen to be taught and want to make a difference. The more you want to learn the more we will teach you. We want you to be empowered and able to help in the decision making processes. The person we are seeking will need to have an eye for detail, be creative and innovative, develop ideas and a passion for technology!
As a team, we always strive to be better at what we do. We believe in collaboration, a non-hierarchical approach, our own initiatives, and last but not least in having fun at work!
- Maintain and develop the production environment.
- Bring and share current and new knowledge with team members and other departments.
- Focus on Virtualisation, Storage and Networking with overall server knowledge.
- Develops and automates the platform to build a long term maintainable platform.
- Practices DevOps methodologies to deliver smooth transitions from Development to Production.
- Plans, communicates and executes operational tasks.
- Sets and follows up on requirements to ensure a stable operating platform.
- Background in Virtualisation, Storage and IP Networking.
- High level of understanding automation frameworks.
- Hosting or ISP, high-transaction environments in general.
- Keeping knowledge and skills up to date and educating colleagues on relevant areas.
- Contributing to the roadmap by finding improvements and resolving them.
- Monitoring, reporting and acting on events related to the technical operating platform.
- Being able to document and automate tasks required for day to day work and legislation requirements.
- Holding multi-year knowledge within any or more of the following areas:
- Linux/Unix (Debian/Ubuntu, FreeBSD)
- LAN, WAN, SAN (Cisco, HP, Dell, switching, fabric)
- OpenJDK and Java application servers (Tomcat, jBoss, jRocket)
- System automation and orchestration (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Terraform, Choria)
- Cloud services (GCP, AWS, Azure, CloudFront, Cloudflare)
- Storage, Data Protection (Dell, HP, DR/Replication, IBM)
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Karta Multisport
- Private health insurance
- Team Events
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant
for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!