Who are you?
We are searching for the right person to complete our cross-functional brand team!
As the Visual Specialist for Hajper you will be responsible for the full visual identity of this incredible brand. The day-to-day responsibility ranges from on-site material and marketing material, to sketches for TV commercials. You will be producing materials for Hajper – one of our biggest brands in Sweden.
The main functions will lie in visual design but also with strong influence for brand identity. Attention to detail and creativity are key skills. We are searching for somebody passionate about developing and pushing the boundaries of the visuals that we deliver across all our channels.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for all visual and design work
- You will create amazing html banners
- You will work on conceptually visualising marketing campaigns
- You will create newsletter creatives to visually support the content in our emails
- You will be an active member of a cross-functional brand team
- You will work on designing images for landing pages and our site
- You will help design marketing material such as banners, thumbnails and newsletter headers
- You will design sketches for motion graphic
- You are creative and willing to deliver the best product to our customer
Must Have Skills:
- Excellent in Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experienced in html5
- Great at illustrations and photo manipulation and banner creation
- Got a creative eye for colours and form and good knowledge in conversion design for web
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English
An education from advertising or design school, digital agency or In-house agency – is ideal. Have experience of working with marketing graphics for web
Nice to Have’s:
- CSS, WordPress and Animation skills are desirable but not mandatory
- Experience working with Bannerflow
- Previous experience in iGaming
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! Check us out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.